I almost let it happen...letting this fall through the cracks..you know, my promise to start an email discussion of sorts to help continue the conversation we had at our last CG. Sorry my friends...I've been a bit busy and it completely slipped my mind...till now.
So with that, below you will find links to a couple of articles or devotions I found on the Luke 9:23 scripture that served as the foundation for our discussion around what the words: DENY, CROSS, and FOLLOW. That said, read them over and let the group know if anything strikes you...OR if you just have some additional thoughts since our discussion. Here they are:
http://crossroad.to/HisWord/notes/oswald/bearing-cross.htm
http://www.tuesdaytogether.us/articles/cross.htm
http://new.gbgm-umc.org/umhistory/wesley/sermons/48 (a bit tough to get through with all the old English... but worth the read and pressing on to get through it)
3 comments:
Yep...I got it!
I got it too...and created a new Google eMail account in about 47 seconds. Thanks again, Bucknut/Bryan, for setting this up...effectively bringing the CG into the 21st century!
WTG! Thanks for setting up Bucknut!
Post a Comment